butch4343

Hi, 

Thought I would introduce myself, Im a 1/72 scale modeler from central Scotland, mainly aircraft and armour , but I've dabbled in some fantasy and naval stuff. I really really like building dioramas, maybe its I like to tell a story lol I have about 5 ideas in my head for dioramas and one on the bench lol. I enjoy building entropy stuff, you know wrecked ruined and abandoned stuff as you can see below. 

I picked up a Cricut Air 2 just before xmas second hand for £90, I guess am wanting to experiment a little and see what I can do with it, I like the idea of being able to create my own masks for things like aircraft code letters, I know the tiny serial ones are too small lol, I had the idea to get a cricut when I tried to 3D print masks for a USMC Corsair that I was building and couldnt find the decals. I love 3D printing and Ive also just picked up a 3D scanner am trying to get to grips with lol.

What am hoping I might get from here, is not just the excellent masks that you folks have created but I guess am wanting to try and figure out how you do it so I can figure out my own workflows. The web is awash with Cricut videos but theres very few that shows how to achieve what  I think we want to use Cricuts for.

Thanks for the add

Butch 

embed?resid=DDB290A738E6607F!25044&authk

embed?resid=DDB290A738E6607F!24692&authk

embed?resid=DDB290A738E6607F!24463&authk

embed?resid=DDB290A738E6607F!16018&authk

embed?resid=DDB290A738E6607F!16112&authk

• Like 5