Kevin Futter Posted November 13, 2022 Share Posted November 13, 2022 This was supposed to be a quick little side project to give me an excuse to print something on my Elegoo Saturn 3D printer, but like most of my projects, dragged on and got more complicated. I decided to try to recreate the metallic effects and overall weathering as close to what we see on screen as possible, and late in the piece, I decided it needed a base for stability purposes. The lettering on the base was cut iwth my Silhoutte Portrait and applied over a white base, and SMS Jet Black applied over the top. Took me 3 goes to get this right! So what was supposed to take a few days has ended up taking a few months, but here it is. Thanks for looking! Now I need to get back to one of my many unfinished aircraft projects! Kev 4 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.