Bf109A(B) '6-10' Legion Condor Günther Lützow

Thomas Lund

Bf109A(B) '6-10' Legion Condor Günther Lützow

View File

Intended to be used with an Eduard Bf109E-1 plus the Alleycat conversion, although I guess other paths to this would do.

Günther Lützows '6-10' was delivered to Spain as an A type, but was later upgraded to a B type. Also it did go through a lot of marking changes, but I've done it as it was on April 6th 1937 when Lützow used this machine to score the first victory for the Bf109

• Like 3

Yeah - sorry - will try to remember

BTW - it dawned on me that it was not this way this plane looked on april 6th.... how could it have 15 kills on the tail if it was the first? Since Lützow only had 5 in Spain, it must be from other pilots scoring on this plan. But it did most certainly look like this at some point... I have the pictures to prove it

Bf109B_6-10.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Thats a nice option, to upload and replace an existing version to update, or to just rename, and get a 2nd version up.

Indeed it is, Brian. The software also gives us the option keep the older version too, but for storage reasons I elected not to use that feature.

Kev

• Like 1