Suggestion ...

MikeMaben

Some sort of Vendors Board, similar to what we have on LSP, has been part of my thinking for SMPM from the beginning, but I wanted to let it grow a little first, as it's hard to attract vendors to a site that has little traffic. Sadly, we still have little traffic. So now we have a chicken-and-egg situation. Much of this is largely due to my inability to spend more time being active on the site, and leading from the front. Life is quite emphatically in the way at the moment, but once the smoke clears early next year, I intend to take a hard look at SMPM, figure out what's working and what's not, and do what I can to not only ensure its continued existence, but also hopefully foster some growth in traffic and interest. And that will probably include adding a section where mask makers can promote their services, and members can make requests. I'm also happy to consider any other suggestions anyone might have!

Kev

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I see Kevin.  I do see folks who want custom decals masks but don't have the resources and there

are no lists that I know of of people who would be happy to make masks for others but it's not really

practical to advertise as an individual. For an example, Rob de Vie has a site re making your own decals

and has a list of folks that will make them for you. Even if there were only a few folks who would be willing,

at least it would be someplace we could send them.  I fully understand your issue with real life eating up

your time, it was just a suggestion, maybe in the future.

Take care.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...