Hello from the Philippines

docdodj

Thanks for adding me guys! I wanted to join to learn making my own masks.  I haven't bought a cutter yet, on the fence between the portait or cricut joy, since they're the only ones available here in our country. Again thanks for adding me!

Good to see you here, you'll not regret venturing into your own mask making!  I'd echo Kev's comment about preferring Silhouette to Cricut, though I hold my hands up and confess that I haven't used, nor seen a Cricut in operation......however....to my knowledge ALL of the tips and advice on this forum at least concern work with either the Silhouette Portrait or Cameo machines.  That for me would be good enough reason to opt for Silhouette. 

Max

• Like 2

Welcome!

IIRC, Cricut requires you to work on line and save your files on line, not your computer. There were some rumblings a couple months ago about Cricut starting to require a subscription to do that too. I recall seeing something about Cricut backing off that to some to some degree. You should probably check into that before you purchase.

Silhouette software does not require that. I have a Cameo 4 and save all my files on my computer.

Dave

• Like 2