Converting .Studio to .SVG

MicroMiGMan

Hey Everyone,

I have a Cricut and was wondering how to convert the .Studio or .Studio3 files to something the Cricut software could recognize.  I found a link to a site that supposedly converts them to .SVG.  I just wanted to share the file converter on  http://www.ideas-r-us-software.uk in case anyone else was needing their files to be Cricut compatible.  If there's another way to convert the files, please let us know.

Thanks,

MicroMiGMan

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2020 at 8:59 AM, Out2gtcha said:

Good stuff! I have a Silouhette, but glad to know those files can be converted back to Vector

Following MicroMiGMan's link in post #1, I used the on-line converter to get an svg from a studio3 file. Worked fine, but there are some limitations noted here.  

The linked site isn't the easiest to navigate, for example to find the cost of the various "products" ... but as concerns free studio to svg conversions, looks like there is a limit of 10 per day. Good deal!! I'll check tomorrow to see if my nine remaining goes back to 10.

The Business version of Silhouette Studio has such a conversion feature (among other things), but that upgrade costs $100.

Gene K